My two month old won't stop crying for hours. He isn't hungry, gassy, or needing to be changed...What can I do?

In brief: Try a warm bath
Infants cry for lots of reasons and many are elusive.
I've found that a warm bath has a relaxing effect on some criers & may help sort out the kid who's just ouerly tired from one with reflux induced heartburn or other pbm . The tired ones usually will nap after the bath, those that still fuss afterward need an office evaluation.

In brief: Try a warm bath
Dr. Laura Webb
In brief: Soothing measures
I am a big fan of using the 5s's for soothing a crying baby.
They were coined by a pediatrician named dr. Harvey karp and are 1) sucking (pacifier, breast, bottle), 2) swaying (moving side to side), 3) side laying, 4) shhing (making this sound close to your baby's ears), and 5) swaddling. Sometimes you need one, sometimes you need all five to help soothe your baby!

In brief: Soothing measures
Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Shontae Buffington