I am 26 years old female. I want to lighten the skin of my genitalia and inner thighs. How can I do that.?

Dr. John Rimmer
Surgery

In brief: Dermatologist

You should consult with a dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic cases.

In brief: Dermatologist

Dr. John Rimmer
Dr. John Rimmer
Dr. Gustavo Ruiz de Castilla
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Laser, hydroquinone

The most effective treatment to eliminate hyperpigmentation of the skin is through laser treatment.
Other very effective way to lighten skin is by using hydroquinone and or prescription retinoids based creams. Shaving the inner thigh, some creams, laser hair removal are some causes of darkening. Chaffing (rubbing of one thigh agains the other) may be the main reason for hyperpigmentation of thighs.

In brief: Laser, hydroquinone

Dr. Gustavo Ruiz de Castilla
Dr. Gustavo Ruiz de Castilla