How I can cure my acnes face?

Lots of choices. It depends on what type of acne you have. Benzoyl peroxide, which is over the counter, is used for papular and pustular acne, which is the red inflamed acne. Tretinion is used for comedonal acne. Topical antibiotics are another choice for acne. More than one treatment is often needed depending on your skin. Your doctor will need to look at your skin to help you choose the right medication.
Quite a few options. For treatment of acne, over-the-counter benzoyl peroxide gel/cream is quite helpful. If desired, a doctor can add an antibiotic gel/cream such as Cleocin (clindamycin phosphate) gel. If more help is needed, prescription retinoids such as Retin-A or Differin gel can be used instead of benzoyl peroxide. Oral antibiotics such as tetracycline can be used also. If acne is quite severe, a dermatologist might use oral Accutane.