What are the best ways to manage teething?

Dr. Colton Bradshaw
In brief: With patience!
Teething pain has dogged parents for centuries.
There are myriad devices and strategies touted over the years; however, it is best to keep it simple. Swollen, tender gums from erupting teeth usually respond to appropriate doses of Acetaminophen or ibuprofen. On occasion, though, local comfort may be required. My favorite is to offer a frozen water-soaked washcloth. Simple, inexpensive, effective.

In brief: With patience!
Dr. Colton Bradshaw
Dr. Colton Bradshaw
Dr. Media Najafi
Dentistry
In brief: Get creative
I have a teething baby so i feel you! if fussiness is excessive a little baby tylenol (acetaminophen) with the pediatrician's consent helps.
Also think of creative but very safe things such as frozen bagel or frozen fruits inside those special nets u can get at target or baby section for babies not to choke on and have her chew on it. Hope this helps. Hang in there!

In brief: Get creative
Dr. Media Najafi
Dr. Media Najafi
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dentistry
In brief: Love the kid
Hold the kid lovingly7.

In brief: Love the kid
Hold the kid lovingly7.
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Jonathan Jassey