Is there any way to identify sex of the baby other than scanning procedures ? Like increase / decrease symptoms ?

Dr. Megan Bird
In brief: Nope, sorry!
There is no reliable way to tell.
Even ultrasound is wrong some of the time. So you might have to wait until your ultrasound or until the baby is born. I know it is a long wait!

In brief: Nope, sorry!
There is no reliable way to tell.
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird
In brief: Old wives tales
There are many myths about gender determination,.
A string test, babies resting heart rate, how they carry during pregnancy, etc. They will be right 50% of the time which is why so many believe the myths.Selective forgetting when it fails is easy. All this provides some amusement during pregnancy but is really just silly.

In brief: Old wives tales
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham