Gi bleeding after sex?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Not sure
Certainly it could be hemorrhoids from straining during intercourse.
I am making an assumption that we are not talking about anal intercourse. I strongly recommend avoiding anal intercourse. It is an exit not an entrance!

In brief: Not sure
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Cornelius Dooley
In brief: Not usual
It is not usual to have GI bleeding after sex unless there is some trauma involved, such as if there is anal sex; it is likely to be a separate event; perhaps a hemorrhoid happens to be acting up;.

In brief: Not usual
Dr. Cornelius Dooley
Dr. Cornelius Dooley
Dr. Faiz Shakir
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Not enough info
Should see a doc to figure out what is bleeding and how to prevent this from recurring.

In brief: Not enough info
Dr. Faiz Shakir
Dr. Faiz Shakir
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham