I am 27 days late sore breast sore lower back, super tired but negative home pregnant test also cramping on left side and lots of watery discharge. Help?

See your provider. On occasion you may have a negative home test in the first weeks of being pregnant, but they are usually reliable especially if you have a regular cycle and take the test in the am when the hormone is the most concentrated. The isolated pain and discharge is concerning for infection. You need to have a gynecological exam to determine the exact cause.
See your provider . On occasion you may have negative home pregnancy tests in the first few weeks but they are usually reliable if you have a regular cycle and take early in the am when the hormone you test is more concentrated in the urine. The isolated area of discomfort and discharge are concerning for infection. You need to be seen and have a gynecological exam done to determine the exact cause.