I have an increased amount of vaginal discharge. It is not discoloured and I have had this issue for years. What can I do to decrease the discharge?

Dr. John Bucek

In brief: May be modified

First consider getting an exam and tests for infections if there is any chance of an std.
The glands in the vagina and the cervix make much of the secretions that form a normal discharge. If your glands make more than you can tolerate, you could ask a doctor to prescribe contraception with estrogen and progestins in it. This may change the amount of gland activity.

In brief: May be modified

Dr. John Bucek
Dr. John Bucek
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham