I have had non stop pain on my right shoulder, sometimes it feels inbetween the blades or at least deep into my shoulder for about 2 weeks any ideas?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Rhomboid muscle s
Massage with arms crossed infront of you the muscle can be under the medial border of scapula triggerpoint ijections can help need to be done carefully in this area with shortneedle to avoid pneumothorax.

In brief: Rhomboid muscle s
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Muscle Spasm
Most pain between the shoulder blades is related to some sore or pulled muscles, or a muscle spasm.
If you use your shoulders, arms and upper back at work, this makes these more likely. Stretching and strengthening these muscles will help all of the above to heal. Check with your doctor of exercises, and to make sure this pain is related to the muscles.

In brief: Muscle Spasm
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology