My son recently started getting a red flaky rash on his cheeks and left hand and I haven't changed anything. My half brother has eczema could it be?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
It could be eczema.
He also could be sensitive to things he is touching, and there may be a food sensitivity contributing to the problem. Cerave and Hydrocortisone cream will help temporarily for milder cases. For others you need to see dermatologist for appropriate evacuation and treatment.

It could be eczema.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: Possibly!
Eczema is dry, allergic, sensitive skin, and can run in families.
Please see my post 'eczema and you' on healthtap for full treatment suggestions. I hope it improves quickly!

In brief: Possibly!
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Shontae Buffington