What kind of diet maybe helpful for bad liver, they told me to get on a diet, what foods should I avoid?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: What's your problem?

I suspect you may have fatty liver but if not, sorry, my bad! if fatty liver is the case, the best diet would be one that is poor in fat, especially saturated one and rich in fiber that catches and eliminates it from the intestines.
I give my patients a good rule - anything that is white or made out of white is full of fat or can easily be converted into it - eggs, milk (whole), flour, sugar, rice.

In brief: What's your problem?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
, sugar, potatoes should be cut down or avoided. Foods with "0" calories (veggies - usually colored) are a good substitute. Lean meat, 2% or 1% milk, tofu foods, sugar substitutes may be tried. Don't take it to extremes, though. Weight loss through diet and exercise should be your goal. Around 7% of body weight should be lost in 3-6 months.
Dr. Slade Suchecki

In brief: If fatty liver

Weight loss and low fat diet is a great place to start.

In brief: If fatty liver

Dr. Slade Suchecki
Dr. Slade Suchecki
Dr. Vicken Poochikian