I just had bleph eye surgery and I have eye swelling under the eyes that won't go down with ice, etc. They are little eye sacks of fluid.

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology

In brief: Festoons

As long as you are not experiencing any warning signs of decreases vision, bulging eyes, increases pain.
And problems moving your eyes, the post op swelling is quite common and gravitationally dependent swelling often clects in the lower eye lids as they are quite thin. Elevate your head at night. Ice wrapped in washcloth only for 1st 24 hrs 20' on 10' off.

In brief: Festoons

Dr. William Culviner
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Normal for now

It is normal to have significant bruising and swelling for up to a week post-op.
It usually goes down readily thereafter. Just keep doing what you are with head elevation-for the first 72 hours. After that, it will just improve gradually.

In brief: Normal for now

Dr. William Forsythe