Soreness all over?

Fibromylagia. There can be many reasons, but most of the time this can be due to fibromyalgia which is a problem with widespread chronic pain, made worse with things such as poor sleep, poor exercise or control of stress and psychologic problems. During your evalaution these will need to be looked for to help you.
More info? Did you do a full body workout? Do you have arthritis (screen name is "lupus") are you on a "statin" to lower your cholesterol? Do you have any other symptoms- fever, chills or signs of infection? First time you've done something exertional in a while? Rest, hydrate well and closely observe your symptoms. Assuming no other concerning symptoms, see your doc if not resolving within 3-4 days.