I had a C-section because my labor failed to progress. Would like a vbac with my current pregnancy. Would vbac be an option?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Long discussion

This requires a long discussion between you and your doctor. Vbacs are options for people who meet certain criteria and who are willing to accept the risks.
Your doctor will need to review your previous surgery and review the reasons for your first c section. He or she will evaluate your current pregnancy, your pelvis and estimated fetal weight and then counsel your regarding the risks.

In brief: Long discussion

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham