I drank on avg. 4 beers/day (no more than 7) for 8 days straight over the holidays. How long should my wife and I wait before trying to have a baby?

Dr. Jesse Mills
Urology
In brief: 3 months
December badness=wait for march madness.
Binge drinking is toxic to sperm. To be safe, wait a few months before trying in earnest.

In brief: 3 months
Dr. Jesse Mills
Dr. Jesse Mills
Dr. Steven Hill
In brief: Not the issue
The issue should not be how long to wait as after several days the alcohol has essentially left your system and your liver has worked on repairing the damage.
The question should be should you work on not drinking that much as that is probably an excessive amount even though it is short in duration.

In brief: Not the issue
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham