Trying to gey pregnant after Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) still nothing?

Regular menses? It may take several months for hormone levels to return to normal after Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) is stopped. The easiest way to evaluate your cycle is to measure estradiol/fsh on cycle day 3, then follow the maturation of the ovarian follicle by ultrasound and monitor Estradiol levels at midcycle. If ovulating, your Progesterone should rise to about 15 by cycle day 24 or 25.
Depoprovera. Sometimes it can take up to a year for this medication to get out of your body. It is a a shame that the shot is given every three mo but the medication really stays in your system longer. I say just give it time to get out of your system.