Bees and carpenter ants are growing under my scalp. How do I treat them.

In brief: Dear Mindy

It sounds like you are suffering.
Do you have skin lesions? Have you seen a physician for this? There are many different causes for problems involving the scalp. I know that some bees & carpenter ants can burrow - but they don't actually burrow in or under human tissue. Would encourage you to have this evaluated by a dermatologist. It sounds like this is quite stressful - would also recommend >.

In brief: Dear Mindy

It sounds like you are suffering.
evaluation & assistance by a psychiatrist. Take care.
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Delusions

Delusions of parasitosis manifest in the patient's firm belief that he or she has pruritus due to an infestation with insects.
Patients may present with clothing lint, pieces of skin, or other debris contained in plastic wrap, on adhesive tape, or in matchboxes. They typically state that these contain the parasites; however, these collections have no insects or parasites. See a psychiatrist.

In brief: Delusions

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher