I have acne on face. I am in worse. Can you tell me treatment?

Acne. There are hosts of different meds used in acne treatment - oral antibiotics by far are most commonly used. Topical antibiotic and non-antibiotic preps. Have it discussed with your doctor. Also, make sure to minimize or better off to eliminate make up and tampering with your lesions. Don't get frustrated, it may take a while and hard to get rid of them. Time is an important factor as well.
Several options help. For treatment of acne, over-the-counter benzoyl peroxide gel/cream is quite helpful. If desired, a doctor can add an antibiotic gel/cream such as Cleocin (clindamycin phosphate) gel. If more help is needed, prescription retinoids such as Retin-A or differin gel can be used instead of benzoyl peroxide. Oral antibiotics such as tetracycline can be used also. If acne is quite severe, a dermatologist might use oral accutane.