Would you recommend any vapor products (vapor rub, plugs, bath, etc) for a 7 month old w a bad cold? My son has a low fever, cough, stuffy/runny nose

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Nacl drops
Nacl - small tubes for inhalation can be purchased at pharmacy use 1 drop to each nostril this will clear nose use neosporin to nostrils with q tip once or twice a day.

In brief: Nacl drops
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
In brief: Never
I consider such products as air pollution and wish the FDA would require warning labels.
Any odor producing material can trigger nasal drainage and swelling, which is most worrisome to small infants. Saline nose wash to remove mucous blocking the nose is your best option. I don't recommend these products before school age.

In brief: Never
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Cool mist vaporizer
Cool mist helps to humidify the air, which in turn decreases mucosal irritation of the nose and respiratory tract.

In brief: Cool mist vaporizer
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana