If I have gynecomastia always tired and a small penis could that be hormone level imbalance?

Yes. Please get an endocrinologist consult.
Yes it could be. You could have a low level of testosterone. At your young age, you certainly need to have this checked by your family doctor asap.
It's possible. Gynecomastia with low levels of energy and small genitalia could indicate a low level of testosterone. An endocrinologist could help you determine if that is the cause. Gynecomastia is usually trusted by a plastic surgeon once other medically treatable causes are ruled out.