Baby 8wk was on Zantac (ranitidine) now on prvicd still vomits after bottles and cries often. Weights 13lbs I put rice in bot to keep form down 4oz every 2 or 3 hou?

More questions. I suppose his initial diagnosis is reflux since he's on prevacid (lansoprazole). Pyloric stenosis is fairly common in male infants especially in the first born ones, usually manifesting itself after the first month of age. Vomiting if frequent and inability to gain weight or actual weight dropping an dehydration may be other symptoms. Thickening formula may help, burping and keeping upright after feeds +.
Pediatrician! You need to take your baby to either a pediatrician or er. Zantac (ranitidine) and Prevacid controls stomach acid production, but not nausea and vomiting. He/she may be allergic to milk protein or other things in the formula...