How long should I be off of norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) before having a baby?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Depends

Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) has a short half life.
It is not detectable in the urine ~4-5 days after the last use. I understand that you are trying to get off of it before conceiving a baby. You have to keep in mind that it will not be an easy quit as going off it can cause withdrawal and it may be a real problem to deal with, so if you plan to have a baby, i suggest you get off Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) way before you conceive.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Shobhana Patodia
Anesthesiology

In brief: It depends

It depends on for what reason and how much are you taking daily?

In brief: It depends

Dr. Shobhana Patodia
Dr. Shobhana Patodia
Dr. Vikram Patel