Is coke zero bad?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: In moderation
Coke zero is a diet coke product that uses aspartame as an artificial sweetner. In moderation, it is not harmful.
I recommended no more than two per day to my patients. Consult with your doctor to see if you have other conditions that would not be conducive to taking coke zero.

In brief: In moderation
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Don't recommend
Regularly drinking soda has been linked to Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Diabetes, heart disease & metabolic syndrome.
Other possible risks include: increased weight, decreased bone mineral density (BMD) obesity, erosion of tooth enamel, mineral depletion & dehydration. If it contains artificial sweeteners & is used daily, this is linked to a 3 fold ^ in dementia & stroke. It is sweetened

In brief: Don't recommend
with aspartame and acesulfame K.
Dr. Steven Seres