I'm 20. I had loose stool one day in dec, then muscle weakness, nausea, light sensitivity, fatigue, dizziness, migrane &vomiting. Now IBS type symptoms?

Mostly migraine. Light sensitivity, fatigue, vomiting, dizziness, nausea all happen with migraine. The diarrhea was something else. It depends on how often you're getting these symptoms whether something else needs to be done. If you get frequent migraines you may want to talk to your doctor or a neurologist about preventative medication.
Parasympathetic . Irritable bowel syndrome is the multifactorial consequence of hormonal, immune system and nervous system dysfunction resulting from genetic predispositions and dietary and environmental insults. The predominant symptoms like diarrhea cramps constipation are the result of autonomic nervous system instability. Pts like you may benefit from a metabolically directed approach.