I've been getting a pain in my leg for a couple of months! I've tried tylenol, (acetaminophen) ibuprofen, heating pads n creams. What can I take for pain?

Please seek care! A pain in your leg can be due to so many different things from sprained muscles or tendons to blood clots in the deep vein. So before you continue to self-treat this pain, which has been going on for a couple of months already, please go see a doctor to get the diagnosis and the appropriate treatment.
Wrap legs. Apply icy hot patches to back of knee and wrap legs with ace wraps in the morning and remove at night do this daily - the nerves for legs are at back of knee they will get the medications and wrap with improve lymphatics - if no relief in 3 weeks need an evaluation by your doc. If you are on statins take co-q 10 daily, if you are on thyroid meds needs slightly higher dosage.
Time to see the doc. After several months of pain that is not improving, then your focus should be on seeing a physician who can help you determine the cause of the pain and then suggest treatment options including the possibility of a more effective pain reliever.