I've been getting a pain in my leg for a couple of months!ive tried tylenol, (acetaminophen) ibuprofen, heating pads n creams.. What can I take for pain?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Please seek care!
A pain in your leg can be due to so many different things from sprained muscles or tendons to blood clots in the deep vein.
So before you continue to self-treat this pain, which has been going on for a couple of months already, please go see a doctor to get the diagnosis and the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Please seek care!
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Wrap legs
Apply icy hot patches to back of knee and wrap legs with ace wraps in the morning and remove at night do this daily - the nerves for legs are at back of knee they will get the medications and wrap with improve lymphatics - if no relief in 3 weeks need an evaluation by your doc.
If you are on statins take co-q 10 daily, if you are on thyroid meds needs slightly higher dosage.

In brief: Wrap legs
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Frank Holmes
Sports Medicine
In brief: Time to see the doc
After several months of pain that is not improving, then your focus should be on seeing a physician who can help you determine the cause of the pain and then suggest treatment options including the possibility of a more effective pain reliever.

In brief: Time to see the doc
Dr. Frank Holmes
Dr. Frank Holmes
Dr. Vikram Patel