I recently finished a course of augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) for an ear and sinus infection but my ears are still stuffed and hearing not good when will hearing be back?

Serous otitis. As a residue of your infection you have fluid in your ears. It may take 6-8 weeks to get rid of. Your best bet is see your doctor or make an appointment with an ENT physician who can offer you some other options.
Varies. After an ear infection, the fluid that remains in the ears and muffles the hearing can persist from a few days to several months. Most of the time it gradually goes away on it's own. If it persists, is painful, or feels like it's getting reinfected, see your doctor.