Should I have my wisdom tooth removed?

Common. It is very common to have wisdom teeth removed as an adolescent because they can cause impaction on the molars. The procedure is performed most commonly by an oral sugeon in an outpatient office setting.
Have evalution . You need to have your wisdom teeth evaluated by an oral surgeon or a dentist to be able to answer that. At your age they are extracted if they need to be.
Provably. Talk with your dentist at your mext cleaning. A partial eruption may increase your risk of cavities and eventual abscesses.
Perhaps. Perhaps. Best advice is to see an oral surgeon for exam/xrays/recommendations.
Wisdom teeth . In many cases wisdom teeth should be extracted due to complications associated with the presence of tooth decay or gums. It is a common procedure, generally performed under local anesthesia, intravenous (IV) sedation, or general anesthesia by a specially trained dentist or oral surgeon. Often extracting a wisdom tooth is the best solution. See your dentist for x-ray and evaluation. .
Maybe. Need more information. As a rule "if it is not broken, don't fix it." meaning, if it's not causing you a problem then leave it alone. If your dentist is concerned that it will cause a problem in the future and you are not sure what to do, get another opinion from an oral surgeon.