I have neck/shoulder pain that wont go away. I've had it for weeks and when I slightly pinch or press on it it hurts a lot. What could be wrong?

See an orthopedist. Neck pain commonly is due to muscle spasms, poor posture, arthritis, herniated disks etc. Shoulder pain can be referred from the neck or it could be locally from the shoulder. Common local problems include but not limited to spasms, arthritis in the ball and socket or ac joint, bursitis, impingement, rotator cuff tear, labral tears, biceps problems, stiffness, and instability. See an orthopedist.
Acupuncture. Stretches, massage, trigger point injections, prolo therapy and acupuncture can very often treat your condition quite well.
Trigger point inject. Trigger point injections with novacaine can be very useful. A good acupuncturist can take care of that as well.
Many reasons. Neck pain commonly is due to muscle spasms, poor posture, arthritis, herniated disks etc. Shoulder pain can be referred from the neck or it could be locally from the shoulder. Common local problems include but not limited to spasms, arthritis in the ball and socket or ac joint, bursitis, impingement, rotator cuff tear, labral tears, biceps problems, stiffness, and instability. See an orthopedist.
Shoulder or nerve. Most likely it is an inflammation of the bursa related to disease of the rotator cuff or possible cuff tear. This pain usually changes with position or use of arm. Night pain and difficulty sleeping is common. If the pain radiates down the arm, is more constant or is associated with numbness, the problem could be a pinched nerve in your neck. If it's not getting better, it's time for doc.
Many things. May be anything from strain to nerve pinched. Consider evaluation by your primary care physician or osteopathic physician. The key to treatment is identifying the cause. If inflammation, antiinflammation therapy would be appropriate. If neurovascular, imaging, antinflammatories, pain relievers and/or manipulative medicine may be appropriate. Consider shingles or even cardiac disease or spine fx.