I have very frequint utis sometimes as often as twice a month an I don't take baths what could bd causing this?

Dr. Edward Neilsen

In brief: Several things

The three most common causes are baths, thongs, and intercourse (make sure you urinate afterward).
Other things that can contributed are hygeine (you should wipe front to back). If none of these are issues, ask your doctor to culture the urine to identify the exact bacteria - this may give some clues as to where it is coming from.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Robert Greer
Also check for diabetes and abnormal anatomy.
Dr. Slade Suchecki

In brief: Also

For older women who suffer from recurrent UTI problems it may be due to vaginal atrophy.
See a provider for exam. If this is the issue, hormone cream may be an effective therapy given no contrandications.

In brief: Also

Dr. Slade Suchecki
Dr. Slade Suchecki
Dr. Cindy Juster