I'm diagnosed with congenital ptosis. I went through 3 surgeries. After my surgery, I have severe dry eyes and squint eye. I can't look straight.

Dr. David Chandler
Ophthalmology

In brief: Second opinion

It would be worthwhile to seek out a second opinion about these problems after ptosis surgery.
Dryness can occur possibly because of an incomplete blink / closure, or the lids coming open at night. Aggressive use of preservative-free artificial tears and lubricating eye ointment at night may help. I am unsure as to why there would be ocular misalignment after this, so that needs to be evaluated.

In brief: Second opinion

Dr. David Chandler
Dr. David Chandler
Dr. George Yang
Ophthalmology

In brief: Dry eye?

You may have always had dry eyes.
With a ptosis, the dryness could have been masked. Now that the eyes are more open and exposed, the eyes could be drying up more easily. There are many etiologies for dry eyes. Consider seeing an eye md for work-up and treatment.

In brief: Dry eye?

You may have always had dry eyes.
Dr. George Yang
Dr. George Yang
Dr. Shontae Buffington