I was supposed to get my 2nd dose of Depo-Provera shot on the 29th of february and i had unprotested sex on the 30th and the 2nd and my boyfriend nutted inside me both times i just got the shot on the 5th so ?

Dr. Luis Rios Jr
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Insufficient

Monitor pregnancy test and pregnancy symptoms as one injection is not sufficient to guarrantee coverage but the second is near 100 %.

In brief: Insufficient

Dr. Luis Rios Jr
Dr. Luis Rios Jr

In brief: Do You Feel Lucky?

The die has been cast.
You may be pregnant or not. No way to tell until you get a pregnancy test. You could get yourself tested after february.

In brief: Do You Feel Lucky?

The die has been cast.
Dr. Bruce J. Stringer
Dr. Bruce J. Stringer
Dr. Timothy Brown

In brief: Probably safe

For most people this small delay will make no difference, though you should still do your best to be prompt in the future.
If a home pregnancy test is still negative by about the 22nd you are safe.

In brief: Probably safe

Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham