My skin in very itchy on the top of my legs my bum and my belly. I have no rash or raised bumps. I haven't changed diet. Washing detergent.

Doctor can evaluate. Itching usually means there is histamine being released in the skin, often as part of an allergic reaction to something. A primary care doctor or a dermatologist can check to see what might be making the skin itch. Skin dryness, or reactions to foods or medications, can cause itching. Occasionally, a person with internal problems like liver or kidney disease can also get itching.