Do doctors believe that drinking bottled water from plastic bottles is ok? Or should I try to get water in glass bottles? Thx for any guidance.

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Best avoid plastic

I can't speak for other docs but i prefer to avoid plastic bottles.
I believe fluoridated water is unhealthy. If your community water is not fluoridated then get a water filter & drink filtered tap water- you can put it in glass or steel bottles to drink when away from home. If your water if fluoridated a filter won't help. In that case, drink reverse osmosis or spring water from glass bottles.

In brief: Best avoid plastic

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. William Forsythe