I weigh 300 pounds and I decided to loose weight.Im walking and eating way less.Any tips to stay healthy in the weight loss proccess?

Dr. Shabbir Hossain

In brief: Think long term!

Congrats on getting started on a life changing process! the key word is process.
It takes time and patience. Don't get too caught up in the numbers. This is not a day to day process nor is it a week to week or even month to month process. You have to look at in terms of years. Set long term goals. As with any long term process you will have good days and bad days. Stay motivated and positive!

In brief: Think long term!

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. John Michalski
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Weight

Sleep 7-8 hrs and hydrate well.

In brief: Weight

Sleep 7-8 hrs and hydrate well.
Dr. John Michalski
Dr. John Michalski
Dr. Andrea Brand