I have been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst and they said its starting to leak if I get surgery what are the chances in having a child?

Likely very good. At the time of ovulation, there will always be a cyst about an inch in diameter. That cyst will rupture (and leak) to release the egg, which could be fertilized if you are sexually active and without protection. After ovulation the cyst may enlarge up to 3 or 4 inches, and still be normal. Before having surgery for an ovarian cyst, see your gynecologist, most ovarian cysts do not require surgery.
Good. Assuming your other ovary has no problems ( also if you do not have poly cystic ovary syndrome)changes are good for fertility.