Jock itch. I have it and it was going away with lamasil. It is gone on 1 side but got a bit worse on the other. Anything else I can do?

Intertrigo. You have a medical condition intertrigo which is caused by moisture and friction. Ther are two prescription medications that work well for this condition alcortin a and vytone cream 1%.
See doc if no better. Jock itch usually represents a fungal infection, but at times, can be bacterial or a combination. If the over-the-counter anti-fungal creams don't cure it within 1-2 weeks, then see your doctor for further evaluation. At times, an oral anti-fungal and/or antibiotic are required. Also, wear loose-fitting underwear & dry the area well after sweating or bathing with a cool/warm hairdryer.
Combo. Lamisil (terbinafine) plus a steroid cream for inflammation. Works the best for true jock itch. Check with your doctor.