I am getting my dime sized wart on my foot remove by a surgeon on jan 16. How much will the pain be?

Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dermatology
In brief: High recurrence
Warts are difficult to "cure" as it is an infection, not a tumor. It is caused by one of many hpv viruses out there and even after surgery or laser, they tend to return.
If overly aggressive surgery is performed, the scar tissue may feel like you are walking on a pebble the rest of your life. Most importantly, think positive and stay healthy so your immune system can naturally kill the virus.

In brief: High recurrence
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Not a lot
I am sure there will be some discomfort, but not a lot.
Quick recovery is anticipated.

In brief: Not a lot
Quick recovery is anticipated.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery
In brief: Hard to say
Pain questions are hard to answer as everybody has a different level of pain tolerance.
Ask your doctor about what pain medication they recommend after the procedure.

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack