My friends dad had a drooping eye, doctors ran tests to find that he had plaque build up in an artery close to the brain ....Best options.?.....

Dr. Marsha Davis
In brief: Many
How critical is the plaguing? Is it mostly firm ? Does it help to have surgery.
? Was the drooping on the same side as the blockage? Will the drooping go away? What is my risk now for stroke.

In brief: Many
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Cholesterol tx
Arterial plaques are called atherosclerosis, a fancy term suggesting cholesterol build up on the arterial wall.
Although, the damage done is irreversible, stabilization of the existing plaques and prevention of new ones is paramount. Cholesterol poor diet, cholesterol lowering meds and Aspirin should be strongly considered. Treatment of potential comorbidities such as diabetes and BP must be done.

In brief: Cholesterol tx
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Umesh Patel