I notice that when I am typing my left hand is paler in color when compared to the right. Sometimes I feel a slight trembling in that hand as well.?

Dr. Chris Oh
In brief: Need further tests
Sound like either vascular (blood flow) or nerve related problem. Carpal tunnel syndrome can present this way although you did not mention numbness, tingling or pain.
It could also be constriction of blood vessel in the hand that makes the color change. Women are more prone to this condition. You will need full clinical eval and xray, emg, blood test, and possibly arterial doppler.

In brief: Need further tests
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Many causes
There are some serious conditions such as thorac outlet syndrome which could explain this but it is difficult to assess in this format and should be evaluated in person.

In brief: Many causes
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Eric Weisman