I had an abortion once when i was 17 and another one that i had to have at age 19. Now I have been wondering, what if i can't get pregnant again ? Help

Dr. Julia Frank

In brief: Multiple abortions

You should be able to get pregnant again without difficulty if both abs were done properly--people can get pregnant after multiple deliveries, after all.
However, it is important to use contraception and not get pregnant until you want to continue to term.

In brief: Multiple abortions

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Why worry?

There is no clear cut link between two abortions and infertility so there is no reason to think that.
You have befn pregnant twice so clearly you are fertile. I would start birth control now to avoid another unplanned pregnancy. In life we can not undo the past but we can learn from our mistakes and avoid making them again.

In brief: Why worry?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham