For me, it is always very hard to wake up, even sleeping during 8 hours. How could I wake up and be immediately excited for the day?

Dr. Francine Yep
In brief: Running on empty?
How's your energy during the day? Once you get going, do you keep going? Do you run out of gas? I'm wondering about your quality of sleep.
Snoring? Kick off your covers? Talk with your doc. Check out any other causes of feeling pooped in the morning: sleep apnea, restless legs, anemia, low thyroid. Wishing you the wide-eyed mornings you want!

In brief: Running on empty?
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. David Wyatt
Excellent advice Dr Yep!! Agree!!! may also want to discuss overall "metabolism" and dietary options to improve this - IF other causes listed so eloquently above are all normal ... If that is the case - Check out ASBP.ORG for a Bariatrician who can help you with this!! GOOD LUCK!!
Dr. Chris Oh
In brief: Try coffee!
Recent studies show that coffee has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and are therefore good for you.
Studies also show people who drink coffee have more energy, are less depressed and find it easier to lose weight. I need my 2 cups in the morning !

In brief: Try coffee!
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Perhaps you are depressed?
Dr. Adam Smith