What is the best way to heal the torn tendons around my left shoulder? I feel no pain. I've had this problem since last year april. Tried physio

Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Surgery likely next
Having failed physical therapy, tendon tears about the shoulder (rotator cuff tendon tears) will likely benefit from a surgical repair. A thorough evaluation by your orthopaedic surgeon will help delineate whether surgery is the best option in your particular case.

In brief: Surgery likely next
Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Therapy for strength
You need to re engage normal strength and range of motion, otherwise you are looking at a lot of disability down the road.

In brief: Therapy for strength
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine