11 year old son developed exteme blackheads on his nose past 2 months. Been scrubbng with acne/pore cleaner & toner but getting worse. ?

Dr. Cindy Juster

In brief: See his doctor.

I'd suggest having him see his pediatrician to ensure that this is common acne and not something else.
If it is common acne, there are a number of prescription treatments for acne, some antibiotic, some not, and your son's doctor can work with you to decide what's best for your son.

In brief: See his doctor.

Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Go to dermatologist

Acne is a very frustrating disorder. He might need prescription antibiotics topically and or orally.

In brief: Go to dermatologist

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Jonathan Jassey