My bilirubin total serum is 1.6 and bilirubin direct is 0.3. Should I be concerned?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: No

Normal values of bilirrubin direct (also called conjugated) bilirubin: 0 to 0.3 mg/dl total bilirubin: 0.3 to 1.9 mg/dl.
But double check the normal values for the lb who did yours.

In brief: No

Pathology

In brief: See below

Agree with Dr. H.
All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, your test results, if stable, are not a cause for concern.
Have a healthy diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, . Wish you good health!

In brief: See below

Agree with Dr. H.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian