I have 2 hard lumps in my head they r about the size of a marble. Can they b a sign of bowel cancer ?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Unlikely

I'm not sure why you are concerned about "bowel cancer" from lumps in your head.
Bowel cancer presents in many ways but head lumps is not one i'm familiar with. If you have blood in your bowel movements or abdominal pain or unexplained weight loss that might be suggestive. Either way you should see your primary care doctor for an evaluation.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: See a Dr.

It is near to impossible to know unless someone can see and feel the lump and or have a biopsy.
If you have cancer anywhere else there could be some real concern.

In brief: See a Dr.

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: No

Bowel cancer under your scalp? No, no no.

In brief: No

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery