I have pain just above my right elbow. I got an MRI done which showed an inflammation in the area. Also got a cortisol injection. Nothing helped. ?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Physical therapy

I guess, you may try to physical therapy at this time.
Depending on the therapist, it may be more or less helpful.

In brief: Physical therapy

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Gael Yonnet
Neurology

In brief: Tennis Elbow

Pain above the elbow could be lateral epicondylitis which is an irritation of the tendon of the extensor carpi radialis brevis at the level of its attachment on the lateral epicondyle.
This pathology usually causes pain with dorsiflexion of the wrist and does not respond well to corticosteroid injections. Stretching and slow rehabilitation of that muscle group can lead to relative relief.

In brief: Tennis Elbow

Dr. Gael Yonnet
Dr. Gael Yonnet
Dr. Adam Smith