Wat is a hole like thing on the bottom of my foot it hurts and turns white when I take a shower?

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology

In brief: Plantar wart?

No diagnosis can be made without seeing you and examining the lesion.
However, painful lesions on the bottom of the foot that turn white from water being absorbed are probably plantar warts. Depending on other issues, history of diabetes, etc. It could be serious lesions, an abscess, an inverted corn, even skin cancer, believe it or not. Please see a dermatologist or podiatrist!

In brief: Plantar wart?

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Plantar's wart, mayb

The description sounds like a callus (heaped up epithelial skin that turns hard in areas of repeated pressure), or plantar wart (a painful lesion caused by a deep skin virus).
Whatever the diagnosis, don't try treating it with over the counter medication till checked by a foot doctor (podiatrist). In my opinion, anyway. Happy new year-:).

In brief: Plantar's wart, mayb

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Don't take a chance

Dr. Kurzweil and shelton have covered the possibilities well.
Don't take a chance with self treatment. It sounds as though you have an ulcer and that is something you don't want to mess around with. Have it checked out.

In brief: Don't take a chance

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King