Is there clinical evidence, in terms of studies or case reports, that hCG drops have harmful effects, especially hormonal in men? 10ml for 30days.

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

Hcg, i suppose u mean human chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone secreted in high doses in pregnant woman.
As senior resident at ucsf, dr. Gilman, reknowned author of clinical pharmacology text for med students, had me research HCG use in california weight clinics (injections). The research was used as an affadavit, used by the ftc in court resulting in closing all the clinics (1974). Don't use it.

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Adam Levy