How can I get the stretched skin from pregnancy back to normal?

Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dermatology

In brief: Worth a try

I agree with dr. Carroll that moisturizer and time will help.
I also recommend taking a 20 gram tube of prescription strength 0.025% tretinoin and mixing it with an entire 1 lb tub of either cerave or cetaphil cream and applying 3-4 times a week. More frequently or higher strength will work but will give you a dermatitis so this seems to balance results with minimal irritation. Give it 9 months.

In brief: Worth a try

Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Andrew Carroll

In brief: Moisture

Hopefully you provided a lot of moisture to your skin in the form of lanolin, cocoa butter, or other skin lubricant during pregnancy as this helps with skin elasticity.
It is highly unlikely that your skin will return to a pre-pregnancy state though. The best you can do is keep moisturizing the skin to help with elasticity, exercise to tighten the underlying muscles, and eat well.

In brief: Moisture

Dr. Andrew Carroll
Dr. Andrew Carroll
Dr. Adam Levy