It started with swollen glands, fatigue , oral thrush, .  had CT of head and neck, chest. Now have enlarged thyroid and choking sensation. ?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Complicated

Your symptoms suggest a viral cause.
The fatigue, gland swelling and rapid thyroid enlargement indicate a systemic (total body process). By the fact you have had a ct scan i assume you have seen a doctor. Hopefully bloodwork was done and the information will be helpful. Your most important issue right now is your airway, if you are having trouble breathing you need to go to the hospital er asap.

In brief: Complicated

Your symptoms suggest a viral cause.
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. George Valdez

In brief: Labs

I'm not seeing lab results, sounds like much of this can be explained by thyroid disorder, but need labwork to evaluate for this, auto-immunue, and other issues, be sure to follow up with your doctor closely until issues are explained and resolved.

In brief: Labs

Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Eric Weisman